Business is never straight forward, is it?
- So many curve balls
- So many things to manage
- So many things that can go wrong
- So many variables out of your control
Or are they? What many people don’t realise is there are so many things that are within their control that will allow them
- To dodge those curve ball
- Manage risk out of the business
- Take control of the key systems and processes that deliver true value to your clients business AS WELL AS your own!
How? Well, it’s all about leveraging the power of Systems Thinking in your business. I’m an engineer by trade, building systems it what I do and I learnt early on in my career, how to build processes and systems, literally step by step.
For those of you who are not familiar with systems thinking, systems thinking is taking a holistic approach to business success. Whether you like it or not, or know it or not, no matter what you are doing now is a stepped process, some things you will do efficiently, some things you will not.
With the Systems thinking approach, it’s about systematically improving every core part of your business, HOWEVER there are some points to be mindful of:
- Are you improving the right systems?
- Which ones matter to your clients success and your success too?
- Have you got an overarching strategy that guides you a long your success journey?
I’ve been using a 4 Step system to support my client’s success for many years now, both online and offline. I’ve helped them generate more than €/$100 million in new sales and saved them even more by becoming truly efficient and effective at what they do.
However in order for this 4 Step Systems Thinking approach to achieve business success in your business.. YOU NEED A STRATEGY!